Blog Features and Halloween

Friday, October 30, 2009

Some new blog features for this week:

From I will to I do is a blog written by the senior editor of Brides.com.  Posted are a ways to get ideas for your wedding cake and links to great galleries.

JolieJolie is an awesome blog written by one of my friends, Lisa, out in Cali.  The catch phrase for her blog is "all things prettiful," which is definitely what you can expect from her entries.  Pretty ideas, products, and images!

Private Receptions is a talented wedding planning and design group in NYC.  For the post, I recommended two important tips for creating a great wedding cake.

Halloween is this Saturday and I made some spooky decorated cookies for the occasion!  Trick or Treat!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Liz!! :)

Amanda said...

Wow... I saw you featured on Amy Atlas... and wow. Your designs are simply perfect. THe detail... the AMAZING detail... I am in awe of your work!!

WOuld love to feature you sometime...!

Blessings-
Amanda